This Instant Pot white chocolate oatmeal recipe is super easy and has the perfect hint of sweet, creamy white chocolate.
- 1 c steel cut oats
- 3 c almond milk
- 1/2 c Stephens Gourmet White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1/4 c whipped cream
- 1/4 c berries
- 2 tbsp. white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. buttermilk syrup to drizzle
- 1 tbsp. granola
- In an Instant Pot / pressure cooker add oatmeal and almond milk. Lock lid in place. Turn vent to "sealing." Press the STEAM button and set timer to 10 minutes. Once finished, allow to vent naturally for about 10 minutes. Then turn vent to "venting."
- Stir cooked oatmeal, then add in white chocolate hot cocoa mix and stir.
- top with whipped cream, fruit, drizzle with butter milk syrup, and sprinkle with white chocolate chips and granola.