- 1 c steel-cut oats
- c almond milk
- 1 c water
- 1/4 c hot cocoa mix
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 2 tsp. salted butter
- whipped cream for garnish
- mini chocolate chips for garnish
- mini marshmallows for garnish
- Place oats, almond milk, and water in Instantpot and seal. Set to steam for 10 minutes with the vent closed.
- After the 10 minutes, let the Instantpot sit for an additional 10 minutes to allowing to vent naturally. Then switch to venting.
- Add in hot cocoa mix, brown sugar and butter. Stir until combined. Garnish and enjoy.